Giving to the Center for Pregnancy Choices is easy and there are several ways to help!
- Spread the word – Please click the following links for literature on the Fondren Initiative (front of card / back of card). We are need help naming our new clinic. You can submit your ideas at Facebook.com/
- Donate – Go to CPCGive.com to donate towards the Fondren Initiative. Previous fundraisers have provided seed money, but what we need now are financial partners to SUSTAIN this life-affirming mission!
- Volunteer – Our ministry relies on dedicated weekly volunteers, and the need is all the larger as we look toward opening our third clinic. We need nurses, office workers, and decision specialists to work with our patients. Applications are available at www.cpcmetrofriends.org/
- Pray – Our prayer requests for this season are many, but specifically we ask you pray for power as we protect the unborn to the glory of God, success in streamlining our support services to women and families, expansion of a committed weekly volunteer team, and godly guidance and health for all of our patients. If you would like receive monthly updates and pray requests for the CPC, please sign up for our CPC Metro Friends e-newsletter here.
Click on the donate button below to donate through Vanco Services. Vanco provides the highest level of security and confidentiality. Please note that the CPC is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.
There are several ways to donate:
- General Donations
- Monthly Donations- Set up a monthly donation of any amount through your checking account or credit card.
- Give a gift in Memory or in Honor of a Loved One- We’ll send a card to the address you provide, sharing how this gift will be used to empower women through life-affirming education and confidential care.
- In Kind Gifts- Call 601.713.2322 to let us know how you would like to make your in-kind donation.
Donation of Goods
Gifts of clothes (maternity and infant), diapers, and other baby items are both helpful and encouraging to new mothers! If you have an item in mind that you would like to donate, please call our office at (601) 713-2322.